martedì 30 giugno 2009

I nOstRi RiSvEgli...



Love is a dress that you made long to hide your knees;
Love to say this to your face I'll love you only..
For your days and excitement what will you keep for to wear?
Someday drawing you different, may I be weaving in your hair?
Love and some verses you hear say what you can say;
Love to say this in your ear I'll love you that way...
From your changing contentments, what will you choose for to share?
someday drawing you different, may I be weaved in your hair?

2 commenti:

The Red One ha detto...

*_*
non ho parole.
e vorrei davvero dire qualcosa.
Sono felice.
Perchè mi fate ricredere. Io, grazie a voi, ci credo ancora.

<3
grazie.

Ma|Be ha detto...

.....
La stella.....
.La.Mia.Ma|Ga.

tu ci credi prima di tutti noi lo sai? lo sai.
che quello che fai tu è credere.
e credere è necessario.

quindi grazie a te.
a quella chiacchierata.
grazie a te. grazie a te. grazie a te.